Sunday, March 9, 2014

Temple with Mr. Oung

Our week was alright, kind of slow, but we wrapped up the weekend up with miracles.
 
I got to see our recent convert from my last area! On Saturday he went to the temple for the first time to do baptisms for the dead, and I got to go with him! It was such a wonderful experience to see him. I miss him so much.
 
Then on Sunday, we had Elder Nash, the church historian speak to the Seoul South mission, but they told us if we have someone to bring, we could come. We brought YSG, the guy we met the other week in the morning. He loved it. On the way there we followed up with the baptismal commitment we gave him and he said he'd have to think about it, but during the meeting they talked a little about baptism and the spirit was really strong, and so after the meeting I pulled him aside and asked him to set a date for April 13, and he agreed! We're so happy for him.
 
Besides these few things, nothing much is happening. We have our temple trip tomorrow, so that should be fun, then this Saturday is transfer calls! I really have no idea if I'll get another companion or not. I've never had a companion for
longer than 2 transfers (maybe that's a hint at something>>>), but we're not sure what's going to happen this time.
 
Love you all!

Remember to show your love for someone else today!

No comments:

Post a Comment