Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Email #9


Happy 2013!

Another email today, although it was short, it was FULL of pictures.  I have come to love getting emails just as much as getting pictures from Jordan.  It is SO great to see him having a great time in the MTC and know that he is healthy, happy, and still has his funny personality!



The first picture is one of my favorites of me and my companion, we're a funny bunch. Elder Hendershot, an Elder from our district got a few packages with food for new years and Christmas and one of the things in it was a pound of Reese's! Two half pound cups. So we all took pictures with them. They're so big. We all got a slice. 



The last picture is a kid from my high school. We didn't talk to each other much, but we knew one another and when we saw each other here we talked briefly. He left this morning, Tagalog speaking, somewhere in the Philippines. Anyway, I LOVE the pictures you sent, please print them out!!

Love you!


Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment