Sunday, February 24, 2013

Don't Freak Out....

Alright, don't freak out. I forgot to tell the story.

On Wednesday, our chapel finally got a real upright piano! Before, it was just a small electronic keyboard. So when we were moving it out of the truck, it smashed my finger between the bottom of the piano and the van.


It took out a huge chunk of skin, but I'm actually doing a lot better right now. I just slapped a band-aid on it, and right now it doesn't look too bad!


But one missionary asked how my finger wasn't broken, and then I realized how lucky I actually was. I just thought, "man, this sucks. My finger hurts." But I should have looked at it as, "wow, I got off lucky." I really did; my finger/hand should have been broken. But then I wouldn't be able to shake everyone's hands and teach them the gospel, so the Lord preserved my hand.  ^_^

I really am so glad this is the worst that happened. And I'm astounded at how fast it's healing. Today, it's almost all better. Maybe the humidity or something. Anyway, you don't have to put these pictures up, they were just for your enjoyment! And I just thought I'd give you a little scare. ^_^    
But remember, the Lord protects his missionaries and their families!!
Loves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment