Sunday, February 24, 2013

Motivation & Perfection


I know I'm motivated, and I strive for perfection, but that's not always a good thing. I hope to accept what I can do as my best soon. I've been really stressed out with the language and teaching, as most missionaries do, but I just keep thinking, 'I can always do better.' which is true, but I shouldn't push myself too hard and stress myself out too much over it.

Yes, you (Mom) are SO stubborn. But guess what? I am a lot more like you than I previously thought. Not in a bad way, but I'm learning that most people don't mind a mess, and for me, 'everything has a place!!' I'm a hybrid between you and dad, so looks like I have the best of both worlds ^_^
JAREN GOT HIS CALL?!?@#!?@?!?$!@#$ㅣㅏㄴ밍ㄻ니아ㅜㄻ내ㅑ둚니ㅏ어 (that's just gibberish)
I'm so excited to see where he goes!!

Jordan's cousin, Jaren
And btw, it'll take about 2-4 weeks for packages to arrive, but I may not pick it up for 1-3 more months, just depending on when I go to Seoul next. So don't send...perishables, like dairy, veggies, obvious things like that. I don't think cookies would work either, they may just sit in the package for a while. BUT THANK YOU!!^^
I found a WONDERFUL store by our apartment that sells condensed milk, dried fruit, beans, spices, things like that, so I don't know what I really need from home, but I will appreciate anything you send.  ^_^
Speaking of which, tell the Calls thank you so much for their package. They sent me a box of Starburst and a letter for Valentines day. It cost $13 to send a $2 box of Starburst, but it really means a lot to me. It was so nice to get a card with their words of support and to know they're thinking of me, and the Starbursts were DELICIOUS!! ^_^

Love you!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment