Monday, December 3, 2012

Package #5


There were a couple of requests from Jordan for this package.  First, he wanted his 5x5 Rubik's cube and some instructions on how to solve the last step or "parity errors" as he called it. 

Next, he wanted his Plan of Salvation kit, and he knew exactly where it was in his room.  It was so easy to find!

He then asked for a Korean flag.  We have a small desk top flag that we used at his farewell, but he wanted a larger one to display.  I believe this is a 3'x5' flag, much larger than he wanted, but it was the only size available.

Funny story, looking for the flag at Colonial Flag in Sandy....  I found the section of international flags near the back of the store, all neatly alphabetized.  Found the "K" section and began searching...

Kazakhastan, Kenya, Kirabati, Kuwait, Kygrhyzstan... but no Korean flag.

I enlisted the help of a store clerk, who also looked in the "K" section with no luck, and went to the back room to find the flag.

I called Brad and asked him what to do.

"Did you look under "S?"

Duh.

South Korea.

Got it!

I found the poor clerk rumaging through the back of the store, insisting that she could not find it.  When I told her it was under "S" for South Korea, she had the same "Duh" moment!

For Jordan's treat of the week, I included some Muddy Buddies, a family favorite that I was sure he'd enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment