Monday, December 3, 2012

Package #6


Jordan didn't make any requests for specific items to be mailed, so it was up to us to figure out what to send him.

I wanted to bring a little bit of Christmas to his dorm room and thought that a Christmas tree would be a great idea.  I found a lot of small table top trees, but they were quite expensive.  At Shopko, near the Post Mart in Orem, I found a three foot pre-lit tree for only $12.  All Christmas ornaments were 40% off.  I knew then and there, that would be the perfect tree for Jordan.


Purple is Jordan's color.  I found a glittery purple star and tried to find some unbreakable ornaments that would complement the tree.  Instead, I found some jingle bells which worked perfectly!  The tree "skirt" is actually a day pack with a Samsonite logo that I got through a swag bag at a blogger event.

My plan is to purchase several small items for Jordan to open one per day for his "12 days of Christmas." I hope he enjoys it!


I was so excited to put this package together!  We included a hand written letter and some left over birthday cake to eat.

I know he won't be able to take this tree with him (thank goodness for free MTC delivery to Post Mart!) and I won't be able to ship it to Korea for next Christmas.  But we'll put it in a special place in our home next year, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment