Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Package #8


Jordan did make a request this time.

For a loaf of homemade bread!

Light Honey Whole Wheat bread is simply is favorite bread and I'm sure he was anxious for this package to arrive.

He told us that he was gifted a left over jar of Nutella and wanted some thin pretzel sticks to dip into the Nutella.  He loves thin pretzel sticks.  I think they remind him of his Grandma Franchina, who always had them on hand to nibble on while watching t.v.

I wanted to send him some butter, but wasn't sure how it would fare...sometimes he gets the package the same day it's delivered, sometimes he gets it the next morning.

Then I thought, "why not make honey butter?"  Surely the sweetness of honey will preserve the butter for at least a couple of days, right?


Thank goodness for those little plastic dessert bowls from Chick Fil A ~ I knew they would come in handy some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment